1. Data protection at a glance
The following notices provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed below this text.
Data collection on our website
Who is responsible for data collection on this website?
The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the legal notice of this website.
How do we collect your data?
On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This may be, for example, data that you enter in a contact form.
Other data are automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is mainly technical data (e.g. Internet browser, operating system or time of page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Some of the data is collected in order to ensure that the website is error-free. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have with regard to your data?
You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have a right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
You also have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted under certain circumstances. Details can be found in the data protection declaration under “Right to restriction of processing”.
Analysis tools and third-party tools
2 General notes and mandatory information
The operators of this website take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
When you use this website, various personal data are collected. Personal data are data with which you can be personally identified. This data protection declaration explains what data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how and for what purpose this is done.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
Note on the responsible body
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Novum Asset Management AG
Phone: +423 230 06 36
The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processing
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke your consent at any time. An informal e-mail to us is sufficient for this. The legality of the data processing carried out before the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to the collection of data in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is related to such direct marketing. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for the purpose of direct marketing (objection pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authority
In the event of violations of the GDPR, the data subjects have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint exists without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
Right to data portability
You have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done if it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses an SSL or SSL protocol. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the browser address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correction
Within the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right at any time to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing and, if applicable, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the legal notice. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you dispute the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to check this. For the duration of the test, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data has happened / is happening unlawfully, you may request the restriction of data processing instead of erasure.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
- If you have filed an objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, a balance must be made between your and our interests. As long as it is not yet clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data – apart from its storage – may only be used with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest processed by the European Union or a member state.
Objection to advertising e-mails
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation for the transmission of advertising and information material not expressly requested is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
3. collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art.6 Para.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR):
-Date and time of the request
-time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-content of the request (concrete page)
-Access status/HTTP status code
-amount of data transferred in each case
-Website from which the request comes
-Operating system and its interface
-language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this b)
– Persistent cookies (in addition c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if promotional participations, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details:
Novum Asset Management AG
Gewerbeweg 9 | FL- 9490 Vaduz
Tel: +423 230 06 36
6. the use of web analytics
- Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that it is not possible to relate them to a specific person. Insofar as the data collected about you has a personal reference, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art.6 Para.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR.2
- The use of Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Within the scope of Google AdWords, we use the so-called conversion tracking. If you click on an ad placed by Google, a conversion tracking cookie is set. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser stores on the user’s computer. These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used to personally identify users. If the user visits certain pages on this website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
(2) Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. The cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords customers’ websites. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by easily deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie in your internet browser under user settings. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
(3) The storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
7. social media
Share content via plugins (Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co.)
The content on our pages can be shared in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ in a privacy-compliant manner. This page uses the eRecht24 Safe Sharing Tool. This tool establishes direct contact between the networks and users only when the user actively clicks on one of these buttons.
An automatic transfer of user data to the operators of these platforms does not take place through this tool. If the user is logged in to one of the social networks, an information window appears when using the social buttons from Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co. where the user can confirm the text before sending it.
Our users can share the content of this site in social networks in a privacy-compliant manner without complete surfing profiles being created by the operators of the networks.